“What Makes You Feel Most Alive?” Photo Contest
We present to you the first contest of our “I Dream of Ireland” campaign.
Let us know what makes you happy and alive via Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook with the hashtag #dreamofireland.
Contest ends 12am EST, March 11, 2015. We look forward to your entries!
CONTEST PRIZES (Winners to be contacted on March 25, 2015)
First Prize: A free Stint Ireland Intern in Dublin program fee along with an Extreme Ireland Cliffs of Moher tour and tickets to a Happenings event.
Second Prize: A free Stint Ireland Work in Dublin program fee along with tickets to a Happenings event and a Gaelic Girl Three-bread mix set.
Runner-ups (3): A 10% discount on any Stint Ireland program fee.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by adhering to individual contest submission guidelines. Each contestant is allowed to submit up to 5 entries per contest round.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the European Union, over the age of 18. Employees of STINT INTERNSHIPS, LTD. (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
- WINNER SELECTION: Employees of Stint Ireland will judge the contest. Submissions will be judged on their creativity and originality. All decisions of the judges are final.
- PRIZES: The First Prize Winner will receive a free Stint Ireland Internship program fee, valued at €2,460, along with a free Extreme Ireland tour to the Cliffs of Moher and tickets to a Happenings event. The Second Prize Winner will receive a free Stint Ireland Work program fee, valued at €800, along with tickets to a Happenings event and a Gaelic Girl three-bread mix set. Three (3) runner-ups will receive a €200 discount voucher for any Stint Ireland program.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified on March 25, 2015. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Participants hereby grant Stint Internships Ltd. a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Stint Internships Ltd. the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
- Stint Internships Ltd. is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
- Winners will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Stint Internships Ltd.. Stint Internships Ltd. reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, OR TWITTER: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, and release Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Stint Internships Ltd. and not to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from Stint Internships Ltd. and our trusted partners.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Stint Internships Ltd. in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Stint Internships Ltd. is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Stint Internships Ltd. may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Stint Internships Ltd. from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
- WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: “I Dream of Ireland” Contests, Stint Ireland, 76 Thomas Street, Dublin 8, Ireland.