Everything You Need To Know To Bag Your Dream Job
It’s rabbit season. No, it’s duck season! Nope, it’s actually job season. It always is, isn’t it?
In order to help you get your dream job, we’ve compiled this set of links covering various aspects of the job process. With this link pack, you’ll be well on your way to becoming the ultimate super person employers would die to hire.
Crafting A Stand-Out CV/Resume
- How to quantify your resume
- Highlight your accomplishments with concrete details
- Free resume templates
Selling Yourself: Cover Letters, Executive Statements, LinkedIn Profiles, etc.
- How to catch someone’s attention with a creative Cover Letter introduction
- Using copywriting techniques to enhance your Cover Letter
- 4 ways to improve your LinkedIn profile
It’s the 21st Century! How To Use Social Media To Your Advantage
- Research the organization before the interview
- Prepare for an interview with this one-sheeter
- You should have an answer to these popular interview questions
- Impress your interviewer
- More preparation tips!
- Questions to ask the interviewer
- Follow up after the interview
Networking: It’s Who You Know, Not What Your Know
- Building your network
- Informational interviews are valuable, underrated tools
- How to start a conversation at a networking event
- How to get a great letter of recommendation
Follow these sites for constant career advice
And there you have it. Landing your dream job is as simple as that.
Now, go get ’em, tiger!