Information collection and use
What Information does Stint Ireland collect about me?
When you interact with our Site, we collect Information that, alone or in combination with other data, could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”). Some of the Information we collect is stored in a manner that cannot be linked back to you (“Non-Personal Data”).
When you enquire to one of our Services, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Data, including:
- Your name, email address, program of interest and where did you hear about us.
Other Information we collect:
We collect this Information as you use the Site and/or Services:
- Phone number, address, university, nationality, age, date of birth, details (phone number, email, and relationship to you) of two emergency contacts, résumè and two references. This consists of all information uploaded, entered, or otherwise transmitted by you in connection with your use of the Services.
Automatically Collected Information
- Our web pages may use Google Analytics or other similar services to analyze web traffic for design purposes. In such cases, the information described above may be shared with the vendor(s) providing the analytical service. We do not control the privacy policies of these vendors.
- When you choose to provide information about yourself, we use the information only to fulfill or respond to your request. We do not share this information with outside parties.
- We never use or share the information you provide to us in ways unrelated to the intended purpose and without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out.
How does Stint Ireland use my Information?
We use, process, and store your Information as necessary to perform our contact with you and for our legitimate business interests, including:
- to help us administer our Site and Services, authenticate users for security purposes, provide personalised user access to resources, process transactions, conduct research, develop new programs, and improve the programs, communications, and usability of our Site and Services.
- to communicate with you about your use of our Services, new program announcements, and discount/referral programs, as well as respond to your requests for assistance.
- to send you direct marketing emails and special offers about Stint Ireland, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
Information access and disclosure
Does Stint Ireland share my Information?
No, Stint Ireland does not provide any information to third parties.
Does Stint Ireland sell or rent my Personal Data?
No, Stint Ireland does not sell or rent your Personal Data.
Cookies are small text files stored on your device and used by web browsers to deliver personalized content and remember logins and account settings. Stint Ireland uses tracking pixels to collect usage and analytic data that helps us provide our Site and Services to you, as well as to help deliver ads for relevant Stint Ireland programs and services to you when you visit certain pages on the Site and then visit certain third-party sites.
Will Stint Ireland send me emails?
From time to time, we may also want to contact you with information about program information, discount/promotion announcements, and special offers. We also may want to contact you with information about services from our business partners. You may opt-out of such communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link found within Stint Ireland emails and via our enquiry form.
Does Stint Ireland ever make any of my Personal Data or User Content public?
No, we do not share Personal Data or User Content.
Does Stint Ireland collect information from children?
Stint Ireland does not knowingly collect personal information from any person(s) under the age of 18. If we determine we have collected personal information from any person(s) under the age of 18, we will take reasonable measures to remove that information from our systems. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information through the Site. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through the Site.
Data storage, transfer, retention, and deletion
Where is my Information stored?
Information submitted to Stint Ireland will be transferred to, processed, and stored in Ireland via a secure CRM system and/or file hosting service. If you post or transfer any Information to or through our Site you are agreeing to such Information, including Personal Data and User Content, being hosted and accessed in Ireland by Stint Ireland.
How secure is my Information?
Stint Ireland is committed to protecting the security of your Information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. However, Internet data transmissions, whether wired or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and as a result, we cannot ensure the security of Information you transmit to us, including Personal Data and User Content; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
We use industry-standard encryption to protect your data in transit. This is commonly referred to as transport layer security (“TLS”) and/or secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology.
If Stint Ireland learns of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the email address that you have provided to us or by posting a notice on the Site. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive such notices in writing.
How can I delete my Personal Data from Stint Ireland?
You can remove your Personal Data from Stint Ireland at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button within communication emails. Otherwise, you can simply email us at email@example.com and request that your personal data be deleted.
How long is Personal Data retained?
You can remove your Personal Data from Stint Ireland at any time as described above. However, we may keep some of your Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary for our legitimate business interests, including fraud detection and prevention and to comply with our legal obligations including tax, legal reporting, and auditing obligations.
For EEA users
Stint Ireland uses, processes and stores Personal Data in order to provide the Services. We rely on your consent to process Personal Data to send promotional emails. In some cases, Stint Ireland may process Personal Data pursuant to a legal obligation or to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
What rights do I have, and how can I exercise them?
Individuals located in the European Economic Area (EEA) have certain rights in respect to their personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete Personal Data we process through your use of the Site and Services. If you’re based in the EEA, you can:
- Request a Personal Data report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This report will include the Personal Data we have about you, provided to you in a structured, commonly used, and portable format. Please note that Stint Ireland may request additional information from you to verify your identity before we disclose any information.
- Have your Personal Data corrected or deleted. Some Personal Data can be updated by you: You can update your name and email address, via the Stint Ireland team.
- Object to us processing your Personal Data. You can ask us to stop using your Personal Data, including when we use your Personal Data to send you marketing emails. We only send marketing communications to users located in the EEA with your prior consent, and you may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link found within Stint Ireland emails. Please note you will continue to receive transactional messages related to our Services, even if you unsubscribe from marketing emails.
- Complain to a regulator. If you’re based in the EEA and think that we haven’t complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
As Stint Ireland evolves, we may need to update this Policy to keep pace with changes in our Site and Services, our business, and laws applicable to us and you. We will, however, always maintain our commitment to respect your privacy. We will notify you of any material changes that impact your rights under this Policy by email (to your most recently provided email address), along with their effective date, in an easy-to-find area of the Site, so we recommend that you periodically check back here to stay informed of any changes. If you disagree with any changes in this Policy and do not wish your information to be subject to it, you will need to inform Stint Ireland.