(Inclusive of tax, the application fee, an initial 8 weeks housing, and a refundable €200 housing deposit.)
Work, travel and live in Ireland. We’re here to guide you through your gap year experience, from the initial walkthrough of the working holiday visa authorization process to help reflect on your experience before your return home.
You get the quintessentials of a gap year experience:
- guidance through your working holiday visa authorization process
- a step-by-step program for registering with immigration, public services, the tax office, as well as opening a bank account.
- 12-month medical and travel insurance (value of $455 USD)
- 8-week housing placement in one of our Stint Houses
- on-the-ground Program Support. (We’re based in Dublin!)
Then, there are the extra perks:
- airport transfer from Dublin airport to your accommodation
- an orientation pack including a local sim card, care package, and swag.
- Resources and support sessions including a CV/resume workshop, job hunt walkthrough, and a final personal branding/re-entry session.
- local discounts
- access to our Stint community including regular social events and trips
- 24-hour emergency contact
Besides the Stint Ireland Program Fee, are there any other costs I should be aware of?
Your flight to Ireland will be your responsibility. In addition to our program fee, the Consulate General of Ireland will charge a fee of US$337 to process your Working Holiday Authorization application. The Garda National Immigration Bureau will issue you a GNIB card for a fee of €300 when you register with them at the beginning of your stay.
Is there an application fee?
Yes, the fee is part of the total program fee. After we’ve had a chance to talk to you during a phone call or Skype session, you’ll have the opportunity to decide whether the program is right for you. If you decide to proceed with your application, we would then request a €746 non-refundable application fee in order to move forward with the process and start work on your working holiday visa authorization.
When is the full program fee due?
The program fee is broken down into three payments: first payment is the €746 application fee (as specified above). Once the working holiday visa is approved in theory, we then request part one of the program fee balance. We will then follow up by sending you an email requesting part two of the program fee balance (we request this second payment is made thirty days prior to your arrival), once you have officially received your working holiday visa. Our payment system is designed to make the process as helpful and affordable as possible.
A Gap Year is Exactly What I'm Looking For
How Do I Find Out More About The Program?Chat With Our Team